Ken Medema on music,travel,life.

Sunday, November 9, 2008

It's all about Kids

My friend Steve McCurdy has written this delightful little book called "The Innkeeper". The book contains a CD with the reading of the story and song and incidental music by yours truly. This could be another resource for that family time I've been writing about.
You can order the book from my website at www.kenmedema.com and if you hurry, you can use it all through the holiday season.


As I post this, I am in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada getting ready to celebrate the 30th anniversary of a children's choir called "Joyful Noise". Not only do they sing, but they are very much involved in mission projects and a very special summer camp for special needs kids. How fortunate does one get to be a part of such cool stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment